We believe strongly in God's design and desire for marriage.
Marriage is a blast 98% of the time. The other 2%...well, not so much. That's why we encourage you to get involved in MarriedLife. Its a place for couples in the Pre-marital stage to lay a good foundation, those already Married who want to build a lasting one, and for those who live in trial more than triumph to turn the tide. Get connected into Community with God and other couples. Check out the opportunities below.
New Couples Small Group Sunday's 11:45a-1:00pm
Build up your relationship while also connectng into community with other couples. Study kicks off Februar 17th. Childcare available. Runs 9 weeks.
We are asking couples to sign up for a week to help "pot-luck" lunch.
COST: $15 per couple for book. Study will include a brief video and then table discussion.
Open to Married Couples, Engaged Couples, and dating Couples.
Contact 830.387.4079 to register or EMAIL US.
2002 SPUR STREET l NEW BRAUNFELS, TX l 78130